Description of problem:
When I move cursor over timelines view in vertical direction, I can notice blinking vertical bar and timestamp. Actually, it blinks only for a moment and I can make out the timestamp numbers. Additionally, it appears only when I quickly move mouse pointer in vertical direction.
So, current behavior of this control is useless and annoying.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add Infra provider f.e. vsphere55.
2. Do something within provider. f.e. deploy/start/stop vm
3. Open Timelines for provider
4. Select all management categories and choose centered position
5. Click Apply button
6. put mouse pointer over timelines view and move it in vertical direction to the top or bottom. pay attention on the control behavior
1.the control's bar is displayed only when mouse pointer is quickly moved in vertical direction.
2. it is difficult to make out what timestamp is displayed
3. both bar and timestamp are always blinking
In my opinion, this control should behave in the following way:
1. it should always be displayed
2. it shouldn't blink
didn't reproduce it in Chrome. So, it seems FF only issue.
Chris, please take a look into this bug.
Fixed in https://github.com/ManageIQ/manageiq/pull/12695