* As a cloud operator, I want to have accessible and operable cloud (v10) with upgraded RHOSP director (v11) so that I can upgrade in stages.
* As a cloud operator, I want to deploy RHOSP 10 with RHOSP director 11 so that I can use new drivers from Ironic.
Mostly testing effort.
In order to cove this RFE we have tested the following scenarios:
1. Deploy Newton Undercloud and overcloud, Update Undercloud only and perform scaling procedures using saved Newton heat tamplates (add and remove compute node).
2. Deploy new Ocata Undercloud and use the "compat" heat template (rpm openstack-tripleo-heat-templates-compat) to deploy new Newton overcloud and scale this cloud (add and remove compute nodes).
The above scenarios were tested on:
1. Non HA overcloud (1 controller, 1 compute)
2. HA overcloud (3 controllers , 2 computes, 3 ceph)
3. Composable networker HA overcloud (3 controllers , 2 computes, 2 netwrokers)
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.