_systemtap_ rebased to version 3.1
The _systemtap_ package has been upgraded to upstream version 3.1, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version. Notable changes include:
* The probes for system calls no longer default to being based on *debuginfo* information.
* Support for probing *Python* functions has been added.
* Access to *Java* function parameters has been made more uniform.
* The performance of statistical aggregate variables has been improved.
* A new statistics operator "@variance" has been added.
* More options for fetching and setting user-space values have been added.
* NFS monitoring has been improved with sample
scripts and tapset compatibility fixes.
Rebase testing systemtap-3.1-3.el7 finished.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.