From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-DE; rv:1.7.5)
Description of problem:
I was uploading a file (via php) and I did'nt work,because I have
selinux enabled I wanted to see in dmesg why it failed.
I found the attached errors in dmesg. I cannot reproduce it I don't
even know why it happend becaused the system still works fine withozt
a reboot and no app crashed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Actual Results: errors in dmesg
Expected Results: no errors in dmesg
Created attachment 107112 [details]
Maybe it has something to do with the voluntary-preempt patch...
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 73733 ***