Description of problem:
when I configure my system to use 3 screens, basically 2 LCD's connected to T450s docking station via DVI and VGA and 3rd screen is T450s then after some time environment completely freezes and I'm unable to even switch to console using ctrl-alt-fx shortcuts.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
after some time of using 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use Lenovo T450s with integrated GPU only and docking station
2. Connect two LCD's to the docking station
3. Configure system to use all 3 screens (incl. laptop screen)
4. Work with the system for a while
5. To help to trigger the freeze try to play some youtube video while reconfiguring screen setup (making one primary, other secondary, etc)
Complete freeze of the environment
Evironment should be stable
This is being solved here:
I'm gonna close this bug, it's almost done.
mutter-3.22.2-3.fc25 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 25. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-f7c3795d89
mutter-3.22.2-3.fc25 has been pushed to the Fedora 25 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-f7c3795d89
mutter-3.22.2-3.fc25 has been pushed to the Fedora 25 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.