New commit detected on ManageIQ/manageiq/euwe:
Author: Nick Carboni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AuthorDate: Thu Dec 8 17:15:23 2016 -0500
Commit: Satoe Imaishi <email@example.com>
CommitDate: Mon Jan 9 13:42:36 2017 -0500
Merge pull request #13065 from jrafanie/fix_master_server_failover_race_condition
Fix master server failover race condition
(cherry picked from commit 1eafadd79813e7472d12fca8842fa12ac60bd6ee)
app/models/miq_server/server_monitor.rb | 20 ++++++-----
spec/models/miq_server/server_monitor_spec.rb | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
Verified fixed in 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124.20170124142149_8a5f4d5.
- 3 appliances (A, B, C)
1. A set up with internal DB
2. A stopped
3. B set up with external DB, pointed at A (same region)
4. B's UI came up, active as master [OK]
5. C set up with external DB, pointed at A (same region)
6. C's UI didn't come up, master inactive [OK]
7. B stopped
8. C's UI came up, active as master [OK]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.