Description of problem:
In software selection dialog you need to double-click to uncheck already exist check box (checked by comps) or after Environment change
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
RHEL7.3 / Fedora-rawhide
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start installer, go to Software selection
2. Check 'Debugging Tools' on the right
3. Click 'Infrastructure Server' on the left
4. As you see, 'Debugging Tools' already checked. Click 1 time to uncheck it
Nothing happens (line just selected). You need to press twice to uncheck add-on
'Debugging Tools's box become unchecked after first click on check box.
* RHEL7.2 - affected
* Fedora-rawhide - affected
Looks like regression, since it works fine in RHEL-7.0 (7.1 maybe too)
Steps to reproduce on Fedora-Everything-netinst-x86_64-Rawhide-20161211.n.0.iso
(1) Go to XFCE desktop environment and try to uncheck 'Application for the Xfce Desktop'
(2) Go to 'Minimal install', check 'Standard', go to 'Fedora server edition' env, go back to 'Minimal install', try to uncheck 'Standard' check box.
this case only for 'common' groups (shared between envs)
P.s. Also, as proposal, how about scrolling right-pane (add-Ons) to the top, when user switches 'environment' on the right.
Try to scroll to middle of add-ons pane and switch envs. A bit weird that you find yourself in the middle/in the end of list
anaconda-26.21.4-1.fc26 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 26. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-f620d8c7c2
anaconda-26.21.4-1.fc26 has been pushed to the Fedora 26 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-f620d8c7c2
I'm sorry for that but this bug caused regression which is already reported bug 1448187 . Fix for this is on its way.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.