Description of problem:
Printing the entries from the Evolution Calendars for all 5 supported indic
languages, at the moment, cannot print english alphabet.
Tried with Evolution Mail and gedit, the problem described does not exist.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
2.click on calendar
3.print the calendar page
Unable to print english alphabet
Able to print both indic characters and english alphabet
Attached .ps file for all 5 indic locale
Created attachment 107446 [details]
ps file for ta_IN locale
Created attachment 107447 [details]
ps file for pa_IN locale
Created attachment 107448 [details]
ps file for hi_IN locale
Created attachment 107449 [details]
ps file for gu_IN locale
Created attachment 107450 [details]
ps file for bn_IN locale
I believe this is basically a symptom of bug #138075; have already
marked as a blocker of it.
Please can you test this patch for bug #138075 and see if it fixes this:
It looks good after applying that patch.
I have also tried the patch, all english and numeric glyphs are now printing
Tested with evolution-2.0.2-14, confirmed that the english alphabets and numeric
glyphs are now printing properly.
My apologies, I changed the version of the bug accidentally. Tested with the
packages, and they are good.
Confirmed bug has been fixed in U2.