From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) Opera
Description of problem:
System stop working, but seems to working: on console can enter
username, but there is no password prompt; on network listen on all
port but not give back any banner, and reset connection ater ~5
minutes; there is no entry in any log file after. The problem occours
on 4 machine running this kernel. Logs show no problem, no entry in
audit, process accountig and syslog relevant to hang up.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. I don't know why it happens. Occoured 1-4 times in a month.
There is 4 machine:
1. MAIL: ide disk, using home partition mounted over nfs.
2. FILE: 3ware 9000 sata controller (8 disk, raid10 array), use an
firewire accessed ide disk for backups, home partition exported over
3. WWW: ide disk, not use nfs.
All machine using processor pentium 4.
4. Workstation: i don't know any hardware parameters, I'm not
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 140910 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.