Spec URL: https://mbriza.fedorapeople.org/highcontrast-qt.spec
SRPM URL: https://mbriza.fedorapeople.org/highcontrast-qt-0.1-1.fc25.src.rpm
Description: highcontrast-qt is a Qt theme reproducing the look of the HighContrast GTK3 theme. It aims to provide a better experience especially for people with limited eyesight.
Fedora Account System Username: mbriza
1) Source url is not valid, should be:
2) Use %license instead %doc for license file
3) Missing MIT/X11 license (some files appear to be licensed with it according to licensecheck)
4) Shouldn't summary (for both Qt4 and Qt5 subpackages) say it's HighContrast Qt4/Qt5 theme instead of Adwaita?
1) you're right, sorry
3) seems right
4) whoops, forgot to change that
Since those are just minor issues in the spec, can I change those on package import?
Sure, otherwise there is no major issue and can be approved.
Package request has been approved: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/highcontrast-qt