Created attachment 1237688 [details]
Description of problem:
Sometimes tooltip in VM General tab over number of CPU cores stays visible - e.g. 1 (1:1:1), even if I move the mouse away.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: sometimes, when the tooltip is shown between some calling of the script GenericApiGWTService
Steps to Reproduce:
1. have 2 VMs created, not running
2. click on one VM in Virtual Machines tab, so the General tab is shown
3. open Developer tool at Network tab, script /ovirt-engine/webadmin/GenericApiGWTService is called periodically in doubles
4. when GenericApiGWTService is called first from the double, move mouse to the number of CPUs so the tooltip is shown
5. wait until GenericApiGWTService is called 2x (so the first call from the next double is called) and then move the mouse away from the number of CPUs
Actual results: tooltip stays visible, see attachment
Expected results: tooltip hides when I move the mouse away
tested in Firefox 50.1.0
Won't make 4.1. Moving to 4.1.1
I couldn't duplicate on master.
I think this bug is trivial enough that we don't need to spend time on it. The tooltip system isn't perfect due to a mix of technologies we use. It is possible to have race conditions where sometimes a tooltip gets stuck open. While possible, it is very rare. I'm very happy with the current performance.