Created attachment 1237860 [details]
Description of problem:
Tried using my employee account instead of the rhci-test account to register QCI fails.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Tested using the latest ISOs (QCIJan05 QCIOOOJan04)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On QCI, run fusor-installer.
2. Select 15 - Register Host For Updates, and use employee account to register.
3. Select 1 - Proceed with the values shown.
Fails with the error:
There was an error in registering this host!
Something went wrong! Check the log for ERROR-level output
The full log is at /var/log/fusor-installer/fusor-installer.log
* Using employee account should work according to the 1.1 Release Definition.
* The error should be logged somewhere.
* No useful info was found in fusor-installer.log.
* Tried looking up /var/log/candlepin/candlepin.log but the file doesn't exist yet.
Created attachment 1237862 [details]
Created attachment 1237863 [details]