Description of problem:
Need not list Secret in Other Resources because of secrets page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create project
2. On web console, click Resources --> Other Resources, check resource list
3. On web console, click Resources --> Secrets
2. Secret is in the list
3. Secrets page only shows 3 secrets, but clicking Secret from step 2's list, it shows all 9 secrets
2. Need not list Secret now because of secrets page
3. Secrets page should also show all secrets
We have already fixed this in 3.5, it was expected behavior in 3.4 because we only had partial support for Secrets.
This has been merged into ocp and is in OCP v22.214.171.124 or newer.
Thanks. Verified in OCP v126.96.36.199. Now Secrets page also shows all secrets. "Other Resources" drop-down list does not have Secret any longer
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.