Description of problem:
I tried to deploy CloudForms 4.2 but failed due to the fact that appliance_console did not create any region in the internal database.
I was puzzled, but in fact, the problem is that appliance_console did not ever ask for any region number!
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. boot the appliance
2. add another disk (vdb) for the appliance
3. check that the new disk is recognized (lsblk)
4. execute appliance_console
5. option 2, set static ip
6. option 4, set hostname
7. option 8, Configure Database
8. suboption 1, create key
9. suboption 1, create internal database
10. suboption 1, vdb disk
11. question, dedicated database appliance, Y
12. enter database password 127.0.0.1
13. confirm database password
14. database is created, but at no moment did the appliance_console ask for a region number.
unable to create any region in the internal database, broken workflow, no CloudForms 4.2.
appliance_console should ask the region number and create it when using internal database. (assuming docs are ok).
I tried back with 22.214.171.124 and it works ok.
Created attachment 1238827 [details]
cfme 5.7.0 creating database (no region number was asked not shown)
Created attachment 1238829 [details]
cfme 126.96.36.199, the region number was asked and it is also shown