Description of problem:
Networks and floating_ips are accessible to all the user irrespective
what filtering is set.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a group and set "Assigned Filters (read only)"
to a visibility tag.
- Attach that visibility tag to some networks and floting_ip
- create a user in the group and login using that user.
Under Networks, User can see all the network. (visibility filter is simply)
Should only show the networks for which the user has visibility
video recording of the buggy behavior has been attached to the bugzilla
I can also confirm this behavior just as Prasad stated:
1. Assign tag to cloud network/vpc/subnet.
2. Try to access resources with group with different tag filter.
3. Group can see all network resources regardless of tag.
It appears to just be resources under the network provider - I have confirmed it with both Azure & AWS cloud network resources.
I'll see if I can get a video of it recorded over the weekend.
Verified in 18.104.22.168