Created attachment 1239138 [details]
Timeline Spinner - Hang
Description of problem:
When applying filter to Provider Timeline, the wait spinner does not complete.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Always (Chrome and FF)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add Provider to CFME
2. Add and EAP Standalone server to configuration
EX, start a Docker container: docker run -d -e HAWKULAR_SERVER="http://<hawkular-server>:<hawkular-port>" -e JBOSS_SERVER_MODE=standalone brew-pulp-docker01.web.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com:8888/jboss/jboss-eap-7-hawkular-agent:latest
3. Inventory the EAP server in CFME.
4. Navigate to Servers view, and then click on EAP standalone server
5. Add a Deployment to the EAP stanalone server
6. Navigate to Providers view, and then click on the Middleware Provider
7. Click Monitoring, and then Timelines
8. Change filter to "Starting" and then add select "Application" from the dropdown list
9. Click "Apply" and note if the spinner completes OR not.
Timelines filter Apply spinner does not complete (hangs)
Timelines filter should not hang
Created attachment 1239140 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1388040 ***