3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Customer is looking to have all the swift API used by OpenStack Tempest
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer will face soon some OpenStack release upgrades and his validation plan include practical tests made with Tempest
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Implementing all the various blocking BZs to this one and more in general implementing all the missing APIs, starting from /info
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
End of Q1 of 2017, in time for allowing them to execute their migration plans.
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Where are you experiencing the behavior? What environment?
When does the behavior occur? Frequently? Repeatedly? At certain times?
What information can you provide around timeframes and urgency?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1252600 ***