New commit detected on ManageIQ/manageiq/euwe:
Author: Gregg Tanzillo <gtanzill>
AuthorDate: Tue Jan 10 09:41:23 2017 -0500
Commit: Satoe Imaishi <simaishi>
CommitDate: Wed Jan 18 16:44:50 2017 -0500
Merge pull request #13395 from lpichler/add_list_of_providers_to_rbac_on_catalog_items
Add list of providers to RBAC on catalog items
(cherry picked from commit 2909905b477b83419744b85ee8dbf92943d6c0ea)
app/models/orchestration_template.rb | 2 +-
spec/models/orchestration_template_spec.rb | 20 +++++++++++++++++---
2 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
Verified and working fine in 18.104.22.168.20170214162958_ebaba61
Verified using following steps:
1. As Admin, added two azure providers namely "azure-1" and "azure-2"
2. Created new role
3. Created new Group with above role and restricted the access by specifying a tag under "My Company Tags" tab of "Assign Filters" section
4. Created new user namely "test-user" and assigned the above created group
5. Added the same tag used n step 2 to "azure-2" provider
6. Logged in as newly created user "test-user" and verified that user is able to see only the "asure-2" provider
7. As Admin, created new Catalog and Catalog Item with Type: Orchestration
8. Logged in as test-user:
a) Verified that only "azure-2" is displayed under Compute/Clouds/Providers
b) Verified that only "azure-2" provider is displayed in the dropdown while creating a new Catalog item
c) Verified that only "azure-2" is displayed while editing the existing Catalog item
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.