Created attachment 1242091 [details]
Description of problem:
Install RHVH 4.1, reboot and enter the system boot entry, it will reboot automatically during the booting up process.
There are error messages as below:
*** Warning -- SELinux targeted policy relabel is required.
*** Relabeling could take a very long time, depending on file
*** system size and speed of hard drives.
Warning: Skipping the following R/O filesystems:
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Could not connect: No such file or directory (g-io-error-quark, 1)
[ 54.576623] watchdog watchdog0: watchdog did not stop!
After this auto reboot, it can enter RHVH system as usual.
This abnormal auto reboot only occurs at the first time entering RHVH boot entry after installation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install redhat-virtualization-host-4.1-20170116.0
2. Reboot and enter RHVH 4.1 boot entry
1. After step2, it will print error messages described above and reboot automatically.
1. After step2, it can log in to RHVH 4.1 system successfully.
Can you please attach the report generated by "sosreport -o rpm"?
Created attachment 1242165 [details]
This is a side effect of https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/70049/
Since the selinux bugs were very recently confirmed to be part of/fixed in platform code (we made no changes), this can be reverted.
1. Install redhat-virtualization-host-4.1-20170120.0
2. Reboot and enter RHVH boot entry
After step 2, it can enter RHVH system successfully without automatic reboot.
The bug is fixed, set the status to VERIFIED.