Description of problem:
Click on label pairs in StatefulSet page wrongly turns to projects page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create statefulset as steps in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1414709#c0
2. Click Applications --> Stateful Sets --> hello, it shows label pairs: app hello and name hello
3. Click on label name or value
3. It wrongly turns to projects page showing projects you can view.
3. It should filter statefulsets according to the clicked label name or value
PR open: https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console/pull/1153
Verified in openshift v1.5.0-alpha.2+2543fed-29. Fixed. Now click on label pairs in StatefulSet page can correctly filter statefulsets according to the clicked label name or value. Thank you.