_sos_ rebased to version 3.4
The _sos_ package has been updated to upstream version 3.4, which provides a number of enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, including:
* New plug-ins have been added for *ceph_ansible*, *collectd*, *crypto*, *dracut*, *gnocchi*, *jars*, *nfsganesha*, *nodejs*, *npm*, *openstack_ansible*, *openstack_instack*, *openstack_manila*, *salt*, *saltmaster*, and *storageconsole*
* API plug-in enhancements
* Internationalisation updates
* The networking plug-in no longer crashes when a network name contains the single quote character `'`
* The *foreman-debug* plug-in is now run with a longer timeout to prevent incomplete *foreman-debug* information collected
* Certain private SSL certificate files are no longer collected
Description of problem:
I would like to rebase sos package in RHEL7.4 to upstream 3.4 version planned to be released in March this year. Reasons:
- Since sos 3.3 GA, there have been numerous minor updates in upstream sos / sosreport that would be beneficial for CEE to get in RHEL7.4.
- there will be smaller "testing distance" between upstream and RHEL
- Rebasing will simplify downstream work, esp. later on when working on z-stream patches (some 7.2.z patches were needed to be manually rewritten due to the diff between upstream and downstream)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. rpm -q sos
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.