Description of problem:
Always show "scaling to 1..." in donut on Stateful Sets page which has multiple replicas. DC page has no this problem.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create StatefulSet with replicas 2
- image: aosqe/hello-openshift
- containerPort: 8080
2. After statefulset 2 pods are all running, on web console, click Applications --> Stateful Sets --> hello, check the donut
2. The number in donut is 2, but there is always "scaling to 1...".
"overview" page does not have that, though.
2. Should not always show "scaling to 1..." in Stateful Sets page.
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console
Bug 1415087 - Fix persistent "Scaling to..." message for stateful sets
Verified in openshift v1.5.0-alpha.2+6e9d68d-91. Fixed. Now, no "scaling to 1..." in donut after all replicas are running. Thanks!