Description of problem:
When trying to create a new Rules Engine rule, I am searching for when Target Release is set to a specific number (12 in this case), and have a few other criteria, then I set the TR to "---". I get an error that I didn't check that TR wasn't already "---", even though I had set it to check for TR = 12. Since TR cannot be a value and "---" at the same time, it seems this is an erroneous error message. I've gotten around it by setting a second rule to check if TR is not "---" in addition to TR = 12.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: Always
Needs an extra check to see if one of the custom search fields matches the field being changed.
Verified on latest QE environment,
now Custom field in rule engine is working as criteria correctly.
But field TR --- is not detected as the same.
I think we should use custom field in that way.
This change has been deployed to the pre-production infrastructure at https://partner-bugzilla.redhat.com
This change is now live. If there are any issues, do not reopen this
bug. Instead, you should create a new bug and reference this bug.