Enable the deployment of the RHOSP HA reference architecture via containers.
This bugzilla has been removed from the release and needs to be reviewed for targeting another release.
Should be about to remove need info on this.
Update from comment #9
According to QE CI Phase1 does not include any HA deployments (1).
Confidence to delivery by 1st of Aug is moderate+ because we still don´t want to break single controller deployments.
* Cinder HA patch has been merged
* HA Proxy patch to deploy containers in non-HA mode has been
* Upgrades are completed, minus one bug discovered after the merge:
* IPv6 was tested and it is working, missing 2 patches as noted
* pacemaker_remote tests completed, missing 1 patch as noted below.
* SSL test
* missing minor updates. no patches available, no upstream
fully functional framework yet.
We are currently a bit worried about minor updates as they might be
more complex for HA managed services than expected by the WIP generic
* Attention required for missing patch for puppet-rabbit for v6 deployments.
patch posted upstream, pending merge. We will need to pull this one
downstream only while upsteam takes its time to review/merge.
Upstream doesn´t consider this one a priority.
* mysql client configuration. patch has been +2, pending CI run
that was broken by somebody adding 600 jobs (according to
Bandini) and they are all failing.
* one pcmk_remote patch in director needs merging.
* corosync running at RT schedule *outside* of containers.
upstream patch has been merged to run corosync on BM as RT
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1476214 (rhel7.5, pending 7.4.z
all patches are pretty much in or in POST.
The only reason why we are not moving this to POST is due to the minor update framework not being complete and that´s blocking the feature delivery.
Minor update is still on testing as we are waiting for the relevant patches to merge (an initial test with the unmerged patches for the minor workflow was successful). Once they merge we will do another set of tests
Pretty much all the stuff landed. There are a couple of bugs we're working on but the feature itself is complete.
According to the latest status, all the packages and patches are in an automatically generated puddle and we are not using manual patching any longer.
verified OSP12 RC
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.