Description of problem:
with the current version of ovirt-cockpit-dashboard i see that there are no units to represent size of disks (i.e MB/GB/TB) and add a text near no.of disks for RAID to indicate if they include data+parity disks or just data disks.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install latest cockpit-ovirt-dashboard
2. Login to UI.
1) User can see that units(MB/GB/TB) to represent size of the disks are missing.
2) There is no indication of whether no.of disks for RAID are just data disks or data+parity.
1) Add the units to represent size of disks in MB/GB/TB.
2) Add a text near no.of disks for RAID to indicate if they are just data disks or data+parity.
Verified and works fine with build cockpit-ovirt-dashboard-0.10.7-0.0.13.el7.centos.noarch.
I see that in the RAID information there are units next to stripeSize in KB and disk count is mentioned as "Data Disk Count"
User can see that units(GB) to represent size of the disks .