How can QE verify this issue from satellite perspective ? Steps and expected result would be helpful.
Reproduction steps are in comment 4 of the original BZ: 1399765
@ Satellite 6.3 snap 32
1. Registered 12k+ clients
2. Subscribed 9998 out of those registered
3. Deployed this configuration:
4. Ran 'subscription-manager refresh' on one of the subscribed client.
1. No error logs as mentioned in description of this bug under /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log/postgresql-Wed.log (Which is today's log file)
# tail -f postgresql-Wed.log
2018-01-17 05:11:28 EST LOG: parameter "log_min_duration_statement" changed to "500"
2. The quick refresh of subscriptions on the client.
So changing the state to Verified!
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a resolution of ERRATA.
> > For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated files, follow the link below.
> > If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
> > https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2018:0336