Verified against Sat 6.3 Snap 12 => satellite-6.3.0-16.0.beta.el7sat.noarch
* hammer_cli_csv (unknown version)
* hammer_cli_foreman (0.10.2)
* hammer_cli_foreman_admin (0.0.6)
* hammer_cli_foreman_bootdisk (0.1.3)
* hammer_cli_foreman_discovery (1.0.0)
* hammer_cli_foreman_docker (unknown version)
* hammer_cli_foreman_openscap (unknown version)
* hammer_cli_foreman_remote_execution (unknown version)
* hammer_cli_foreman_tasks (unknown version)
* hammer_cli_foreman_virt_who_configure (unknown version)
* hammer_cli_import (0.11.3)
* hammer_cli_katello (0.10.0)
Used a selection of commands such as:
hammer host-collection erratum install --errata='RHSA-2017:2473' --organization-id=1 --id=1
Successfully scheduled installation of errata
vagrant@sat63-qa-rhel7 ~]$ hammer host-collection package remove --packages=git --organization-id=1 --id=1
Successfully scheduled removal of package(s)
hammer host-collection package-group update --package-groups=@gnome --organization-id=1 --id=1
Successfully scheduled update of package-groups(s)
Verified scheduled tasks appeared in the web ui.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a resolution of ERRATA.
> For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated files, follow the link below.
> If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.