Verified with Satellite 6.3 SNAP 10 : satellite-6.3.0-16.0.beta.el7sat.noarch, tfm-rubygem-katello-3.4.4-1.el7sat.noarch
1. Created and synced docker repo (centos from dockerhub)
2. Created a content view, added that docker repo to the view
3. Published the content view
4. Navigated to Content > Content Views > click my view > click the version > click 'Docker Repos'
Verified that the Docker Tags look good:
- for the repo at Content -> Repositories
- for the cv at Content -> Content Views (Version listing as well as w/in the version)
- and at Content -> Docker Tags
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a resolution of ERRATA.
> For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated files, follow the link below.
> If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.