Additional information: New documentation includes:
- Configuring a regular sync time via CLI
- Configuring a regular sync time via RHV-M
- Plus any required changes to existing article (https://access.redhat.com/articles/2431191) to ensure it covers the following:
- Brief overview of how this type of sync works
- Requirements of this type of sync
- Configuring geo-rep for manual syncing
changing the need info to sas as he has more context on this.
I am looking at this procedure, will update the correctness of the procedure
Few corrections :
1. Before you begin section in 'configuring DR' section 3.1.1
The option shared storage should be enabled on the local POD or cluster. **not** on remote backup volume.
"Ensure that your remote backup volume has shared storage enabled." should be changed to "Ensure that your local volume has shared storage enabled."
2. Chapter-6 Remove the point-6. Its no longer required
3. Chapter-6, remove this statement beneath point-7
"When this is complete, the new cluster is ready to be shut down and shipped to the remote location."
Laura, Could you address those changes ?
Verified the bug after confirming the changes
Fixed in RHGS 3.3 documentation.