Additional information: Document installation procedure for gdeploy enhancements/cockpit plugin.
The guide is now ready for QA.
1) Can remove steps 1 and 2 in 8.1 section as user no longer needs to run this command manually.
2) In 8.3 section line "backup-volfile-servers=server1:server2:server3" has to be changed to "backup-volfile-servers=server2:server3"
3) Just wanted to confirm, in case of a RHEL installation are we telling the user to perform steps 2 through 5 in section 4.2 ?
4) In chapter 7, there is a point "Otherwise, in the Cockpit UI, click on Hosted Engine in the sidebar." If user does this with out clicking on Continue to Hosted Engine deployment mnt_options in /etc/hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf file will not be present. can we remove this line from the guide.
We do not need the important step in chapter 6 "Ensure that disks passed to gdeploy as part of this deployment process do not have any partitions or labels."
2) Ensured only server2 and server3 are mentioned in backup-volfile-servers
I still see that server1 is present in the link given above.
Everything looks good to me other than the said change above. Once the important note is removed at the beginning of chapter 6, will move this bug to verified state.
Laura and sas says that there is no harm in having the note which is described at comment 16. So moving the bug to verified state.
Fixed in RHGS 3.3 documentation.