Description of problem:
Puppet classes are not connected to organizations so a user from organization A can see and edit smart class parameters and smart variables created by a user from organization B.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create user A with permissions to organization A only
2. Create user B with permissions to organization B only
3. Log in as user A, go to Configure -> Classes and edit a puppet class
4. Add a smart variable
5. Log in as user B, go to Configure -> Classes and edit the same puppet class
6. Go to Smart Variables tab
The smart variable added by user A is visible and can be edited
The smart variable added by user A is hidden because the user is not in organization A
Thank you for your interest in Satellite 6. We have evaluated this request, and we do not expect this to be implemented in product in the forseeable future. We are therefore closing this out as WONTFIX. If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to contact Rich Jerrido or Bryan Kearney. Thank you.