This is an automatically created tracking bug! It was created to ensure
that one or more security vulnerabilities are fixed in affected versions
For comments that are specific to the vulnerability please use bugs filed
against the "Security Response" product referenced in the "Blocks" field.
For more information see:
When submitting as an update, use the fedpkg template provided in the next
comment(s). This will include the bug IDs of this tracking bug as well as
the relevant top-level CVE bugs.
Please also mention the CVE IDs being fixed in the RPM changelog and the
fedpkg commit message.
On March 31, 2017, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 will move out of
"Production Phase 3". At this point various rebuilds will be ending
support for EL-5 and EPEL will be archiving EPEL-5.
What this means is the following:
1. EPEL-5 (/pub/epel/5/, /pub/epel/testing/5/) will be copied to
2. Mirrors that mirror archives will pick up EPEL-5 in it new location.
3. Mirrormanager will point to those location as the canonical places.
4. Koji will be set to no compose for EPEL-5. This effectively stops
builds from getting 'pushed' to the trees.
5. The data in /pub/epel/5 and /pub/epel/testing/5/ will be removed
and will disappear from mirrors.
Because 2017-03-31 is a Friday, these changes will occur during the next week.