Description of problem:
List of systems using proxy (on system detail page -> Proxy) is not click-able.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1 of 1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Proxy using spacewalk-proxy-installer-2.5.0-7.el6sat
2. Register one system through that proxy
3. On Satellite webUI check Proxy's system profile detail -> Proxy
There is a list of systems registered using the proxy, but you can not click on the system (to get to its system profile details page) and also you can not check checkbox which allows you to add the system(s) to SSM.
Systems using proxy profile name should be link and there should be checkboxes allowing you to add the systems to the SSM.
This is regression compared to Satellite 5.7.0:
Can this be a duplicate of Bug 1408167?
Again, you are right, 50% of duplicate.
Looking at https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/commit/21829fd4896d49428e465b37ab240c9e892f5b0e it does not address "checkboxes allowing you to add the systems to the SSM".
Ack, thank you. Makes sense.
As was said in comment #1, half of this problem was solved in the BZ 1408167. The second half is fixed in upstream, spacewalk.git:
Go to page: /rhn/systems/details/ProxyClients.do?sid=<system_id>
FailedQE with spacewalk-java-2.5.14-89.
The systems are now indeed clickable.
However, the SSM checkbox doesn't behave correctly:
1) Go to the page with systems registered through proxy (Systems->Systems->Proxy-><select>->Proxy)
2) Select some system
3) Go to another page (e.g. Overview) and then go to Proxy (do NOT just refresh)
4) Notice that no checkbox is selected (but the system is still in SSM as you can see under the global search bar)
This is a regression.
The bug is fixed in upstream. spacewalk.git:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.