1. Create a new lifecycle environment
2. Promote some content view (with at least one repo) to it
3. Take your capsule and remove all lifecycle environments, assign it to the new one in 1)
4. Sync the capsule.
5. When the sync is complete, re-assign the capsule to the lifecycle environments you care about.
6. Remove the content view version from the lifecycle environment you created in 1) and then delete the lifecycle environment
Note this will be solved by the same fix as https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1418747
Based on Comment 3, I am closing this out as current release as it should be been fixed as of 6.2.8. If you are still seeing this after 6.2.8 please feel free to re-open.