Description of problem:
Create a new app. Go to overview and threre is "No grouped services." Resize browser the smaller the better, check the info which is lost.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. $ oc new-app --docker-image=aosqe/hello-openshift
2. Go to overview and check service group info "No grouped services."
3. Resize browser the smaller the better, check it again
3. The info is missed, the button "Group Serive" button is lost, please check the screenshot
4. The info should be displayed well include the button "Group Serive"
This is not related to User-Agent, only depends on the size of browser.
Created attachment 1247634 [details]
smaller sized window lost group serivce info and group button
Created attachment 1247635 [details]
the correct view of overview page when size is normal
Created attachment 1247636 [details]
normal sized overview has group button
Group button will existed only with multiple services on normal size, but the group button can be replaced by the "chain" icon at the right side of the serivce when browser is resized smaller.
So the bug for smaller window is: 1. Lost "No grouped services." 2. Group icon is not easy to find when there are multiple services.
This is working as intended. It is still possible to group service as you note using the link icon, so no functionality is lost.
We are currently reworking the overview, including how services are grouped.
This will not be an issue in the new design.