- at the time rh-php70 collection was created no "stable" version of XDebug, compatible with PHP 7 was available
- latest versions, since 2.4.0 are compatible with PHP 7.0
- we have rh-php56-php-pecl-xdebug
- a package is already maintained by the CentOS SCLo SIG (of course without RH support), but can be used for testing purpose (as it will be used as upstream if this RFE is approved)
=> package sclo-php70-php-pecl-xdebug (version 2.4.1) exists
- XDebug is not suitable for production, only for development environment.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.