Bugzilla (bugzilla.redhat.com) will be under maintenance for infrastructure upgrades and will not be unavailable on July 31st between 12:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC. We appreciate your understanding and patience. You can follow status.redhat.com for details.
Bug 1420817 - netbsd-smoke test is failing because of disappearing files
Summary: netbsd-smoke test is failing because of disappearing files
Keywords:
Status: CLOSED CURRENTRELEASE
Alias: None
Product: GlusterFS
Classification: Community
Component: project-infrastructure
Version: mainline
Hardware: Unspecified
OS: Unspecified
unspecified
unspecified
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Nigel Babu
QA Contact:
URL:
Whiteboard:
Depends On:
Blocks:
TreeView+ depends on / blocked
 
Reported: 2017-02-09 15:01 UTC by Jeff Darcy
Modified: 2017-02-10 01:54 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: If docs needed, set a value
Doc Text:
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2017-02-10 01:54:53 UTC
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:


Attachments (Terms of Use)

Description Jeff Darcy 2017-02-09 15:01:32 UTC
I saw several of these yesterday.  Most recent example from today:

https://build.gluster.org/job/netbsd6-smoke/18607/console

It looks like files are being deleted while the build is still in progress.  In the past this has been the result of multiple simultaneous runs using the same workspace.  I was able to work around it by ensuring that netbsd-smoke was only running on one of my patches at a time (nobody else was submitting patches at the time), further suggesting this is the case.

Comment 1 Jeff Darcy 2017-02-09 15:06:10 UTC
Another example:

https://build.gluster.org/job/netbsd6-smoke/18609/console

Comment 2 Nigel Babu 2017-02-09 15:19:06 UTC
Okay, I can reproduce this. I'm going to disable netbsd6-smoke until we can figure out what's going wrong.

Comment 3 Nigel Babu 2017-02-10 01:54:53 UTC
Narrowed this down to my mistake. I set both machines in Jenkins to have different names but point to the same IP. I hadn't noticed my error until last night when I checked if the configuration was correct on both servers. This has been fixed up and the job re-enabled.


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.