For the Basic Deployer Persona allow configuration and visibility of storage for deployment
The following user stories (which may be added to/deleted/modified) are part of this epic
(1) As a deployer, I want to select which type of storage I want to use in my deployment.
(2) As a deployer, I want to use multiple storage backends for different storage services.
(3) As a deployer, I want to select the storage services and have that backed by selected storage type.
Validate mapping and combination
(4)As a deployer, I want to configure the disks on my storage nodes to optimize placement during deployment time.
Reserve for boot disk(s) - iscsi boot?
Reserve / exclude disk(s)
(5)As a deployer, I want the application to highlight which nodes to use for storage.
(6)As a deployer, I want the application to differentiate disks by disk attributes (type, vendor, size, speed, controller, device name, storage benchmark information/speed test).
(7)As a deployer, I want to know if a storage plugin is certified or not.
(8) As a deployer, I want to be able to visualize my storage topology so that I can confirm my configuration prior to deployment for Ceph.
(9) As a deployer, I want to tweak certain parameters related to my HCI infrastructure, e.g. CPU, memory, pinning, IO affinity, etc.