Spec URL: https://github.com/FZUG/repo/blob/master/rpms/deepin_project/deepin-qml-widgets.spec
SRPM URL: https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mosquito/deepin/fedora-25-x86_64/00501576-deepin-qml-widgets/deepin-qml-widgets-2.3.4-1.gitef84331.fc25.src.rpm
Description: Deepin QML widgets
Fedora Account System Username: mosquito
Your SPEC is now 2.3.5 while your srpm is 2.3.4. Can you resubmit a 2.3.5 srpm for review?
- No need to use underscores in %_commit, %_shortcommit.
- F24 is (almost) out, so you can remove the F24-specific workarounds.
- Group:, %defattr(-,root,root,-) → please remove [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Tags_and_Sections]
- qt5-qtquick1 package has been retired [http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/qt5-qtquick1.git/commit/?id=10624544e5e08a7d917f628733ef3e614a8532dd]. I rebuilt this package without that dependency, and it seems to build fine, but I don't know it there's any effect. Please check.
- The %description doesn't describe the package: it also contains a D-bus activated service. Please describe what the package does more fully.
- deepin-dialog says:
QQmlComponent: Component is not ready
"qrc:///qml/main.qml:46 Type DDialogBox unavailable\nfile:///usr/lib64/qt5/qml/Deepin/Widgets/DDialogBox.qml:11 module \"QtGraphicalEffects\" is not installed\n"
→ I think you need
Thanks, i fixed.
+ package name is OOK
+ license is acceptable (GPLv3)
+ license is specified correctly
+ %license is used
+ latest version
+ builds and install OK
+ P/R/BR look OK
> deepin-qml-widgets.x86_64: W: devel-file-in-non-devel-package /usr/lib64/qt5/qml/Deepin/Locale/libdlocale.so
I think that's OK.
> deepin-qml-widgets.x86_64: W: no-manual-page-for-binary deepin-dialog
> deepin-qml-widgets.x86_64: E: unknown-key RSA#1ae64798 (MD5
No idea what's going on here. rpm version mismatch? Nothing to do with the packag e anyway.
> 1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 1 errors, 2 warnings.
Package is APPROVED.
The %description is still a very short, but this shouldn't block the package. It would be nice to improve it in the future.
Also, please close the ticket when you have built the package in rawhide, if you do not intend to build it in F26 or earlier. It makes it easier to see which reviews are still active.
(fedrepo-req-admin): The Pagure repository was created at https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/deepin-qml-widgets
This is already in Rawhide. Closing on behalf of the Deepin Desktop packaging effort.