Description of problem:
Have started Remote execution on large scale machines.
Go to Hosts page. https://example.satserver.com/job_invocations/18?page=1
1) To check status of content hosts, there is no way to get to specific page
For ex: Moving from page-3 to page-100 is a challenging task.
2) Would be difficult to scroll page every time up and down to change pages.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start Remote execution on large scale machines.
2. Go to Hosts page. https://example.satserver.com/job_invocations/18?page=1
2. Move from page 5 to page 100 of content hosts
this did not make to 6.3. I am moving this post 6.3.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20777 from this bug
Moving over to POST because the upstream issue was closed. We got the fix for this for free from the transition to patternfly-styled controls.
Verified on Sat 6.4 snap 10, navigating the rex target host list has been improved
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.