Created attachment 108655 [details]
Description of problem:
ccsd segfaulted while running ccs_test. from the logs...
Dec 15 15:18:22 trin-01 ccsd: Error: unable to evaluate xpath query
Dec 15 15:18:22 trin-01 ccsd: Error while processing get: Invalid argument
Dec 15 15:18:33 trin-01 ccsd: Stopping ccsd, SIGSEGV received.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
haven't tried... I've only seen it the one time so far
Steps to Reproduce:
[root@trin-01 fenced]# ccs_test connect
Connection descriptor = 3
[root@trin-01 fenced]# ccs_test get 3 /cluster
Value = <
[root@trin-01 fenced]# ccs_test get 3 /cluster/
ccs_get failed: Invalid argument
[root@trin-01 fenced]# ccs_test get 3 /cluster/fence_daemon
ccs_get failed: Invalid exchange
[root@trin-01 fenced]# ccs_test get 3 /cluster/fence_daemon/
<<-- here is where I noticed that ccsd SEGV'ed in the logs -->>
I had the fence_domain running at the time and had been trying to update the
cluster.conf a couple of times. I often had to retry updating ccs because I
kept forgetting to update the version number of the config file. I don't know
if that had anything to do with this though.
I am unable to reproduce this bug. (I started working on it after the
update fixes, which may have played a partial roll.) Generally, an
'invalid exchange' error is due to not being able to receive or send a
(complete) package. I've looked at all the places where this error
code is set and found nothing. Perhaps it has to do with the previous
EINVAL error, but I can't find anything wrong with this either...
This did uncover another bug, however. One which only occurred if the
working path had been set. This has been fixed.