Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 143102
gnome-cd: cd not mountable / cannot eject
Last modified: 2013-03-13 00:47:16 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-DE; rv:1.7.5)
Description of problem:
can not eject an audio-cd.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. I put in a CD. gnome-cd told me that has mixed data and music
and if I want to openm or play. First I choose open but nothing happend.
2. with mount I could not see anything mounted of the cd
3. I could not eject the CD.
4. I logged off and on, I killed nautilus ... that did not help either.
5. I rebooted - still not able to eject.
6. when I choose cd player I can play the Cd (but hear nothing)
Actual Results: So i am stuck here. I can not unmount because it is
not mounted. the command "eject" also gives error.
Expected Results: mount cd or play cd hearable
CD is Dianne Reeves "A Little Moonlight" (Blue Note Records)
GNOME CD player has NEVER EVER worked for me.
I need to learn how gstreamer or xine-lib works so I can write a new
one. :-P ( I probably won't do that. )
Fedora Core 3 is now maintained by the Fedora Legacy project for security
updates only. If this problem is a security issue, please reopen and
reassign to the Fedora Legacy product. If it is not a security issue and
hasn't been resolved in the current FC5 updates or in the FC6 test
release, reopen and change the version to match.
I am not going to test this.
Okay. Thanks for at least commenting.