Description of problem:
Operations (hosts only):
- Edit host (Comment field, Name field)
- Hosts -> Network Interface -> Setup Network (Edit any field)
Operations can take from 10m to 40m
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
attempting to clone this first to 4.1.z
Please see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1436972#c14 on how to verify this bug, too.
When the big setup for this bug's verification is built, add an NGN host to it, to verify bug 1431188 too.
Red Hat Virtualization Manager version: 4.2.0-0.5.master.el7
In order to verify it, I done the following steps:
1. 2 CPU cores, 8GB RAM on engine machine.
2. Setting up environment with 33 hosts and 50 hosts networks with VLAN attached to each of the hosts.
3. Setting up Power Management agent on each of the 50 hosts.
4. Changing host comment.
5. Editing existing host network and changing IP address settings.
6. Removing and adding host networks from specific host.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.