Created attachment 1263191 [details]
Description of problem:
VM run failed with Fedora24 installed cockpit-ovirt plugin.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Clean Fedora-Server-dvd-x86_64-24-1.2.iso
2. Install cockpit-ovirt repo file rhv-release-latest-4.1.noarch.rpm
3. Install cockpit-ovirt-dashboard package
#dnf install cockpit-ovirt-dashboard
4. Add host to ovirt-engine, then create storage domain
5. Create virtual machine and run it
Vm run failed with "Exit message: Failed to connect socket to '/var/run/libvirt/virtlogd-sock': No such file or directory."
Vm should be run successfully.
Created attachment 1263192 [details]
The issue seems to be unrelated to the cockpit-ovirt (I can see screen shot from web-admin).
indeed - it is a bug that on fedora 24 fresh install of libvirt the virtlogd is not started automatically. Tracked https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1290357 - should be solved in F25, closing as duplicate
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1290357 ***