Description of problem:
When you try to open an empty saved report in full screen an exception will be thrown.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate Cloud Intel->Reports.
2. Expand Reports accordion.
3. Create some saved report which will contain nothing.
4. Expand Saved Reports accordion.
5. In "All Saved Reports" table tick the checkbox of that report.
6. Click Configuration->Show full screen Report.
An exception will be thrown with similar text:
"Couldn't find MiqReportResult with 'id'=16 [report/report_only]"
There shouldn't be the exception, but some flash message maybe which warns the user that the report is empty.
This issue was fixed by the following toolbar refactoring PR:
Verified in 22.214.171.124-beta2.20170418170914_a53d2a7. "Show full screen Report" is inactive for empty reports.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.