upstream patch : https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17010/
(In reply to Atin Mukherjee from comment #1)
> upstream patch : https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17010/
One more patch https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17014 is needed.
There are few more patches sent upstream for the fix
All the discussion about this bug and fixes are available as part of RHGS 3.3.0 bug
 - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1434653
Tested with glusterfs-3.8.4-18.1 with the following tests:
1. Tried rebalance operation on the gluster volume, when VMs are getting installed
2. Triggered rebalance operation, while VMs are with active load
3. Rebooting VMs post rebalance
4. Remove brick with data migration, when VMs with active migration
with all the above mentioned tests, VMs are healthy.
Please review and sign-off the edited doc text.
Looks good, Divya!
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.