Wed, 12th April, 2017 new tag 1.1.0 of python-tempestconf has arrived. https://github.com/redhat-openstack/python-tempestconf/tree/1.1.0.
It contains following features:
* Add os-client-config support
* Enable keystone feature flags
* Add ability to remove any option from tempest.conf
* Synced with python-tempest-15.0.0
We need to update the python-tempestconf rpm with this new tag.
I see the following in the changelog
* Thu Apr 13 2017 Chandan Kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1.1.0-1
- Update to 1.1.0 (rhbz#1441705)
- Added support to remove any from tempest configuration
- Use os-client-config for creating tempest configuration
- Enables few keystone extension
I cant find python-tempest-15.0.0 in the file
The package python-tempestconf-1.1.0-1.el7ost is accessible for Red Hat OpenStack, the package contains new features and the automated tests which used python-tempestconf-1.1.0-1.el7ost with python-tempest-15 passed -> marking as verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.