QEMU 2.9 introduced several new devices. Disable the one we do not want to support:
- unimplemented-device (all archs)
- isa-serial (ppc64)
- rs6000-mc (ppc64)
Following devices are going to be supported:
- base-x86_64-cpu (BZ 824987)
- max-x86_64-cpu (BZ 824987)
- pcie-root-port (BZ 1390316)
- qemu-xhci (BZ 1438682)
- vmgenid (BZ 1118834)
- armv7m_systick (BZ 1443020)
Fix included in qemu-kvm-rhev-2.9.0-2.el7
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.