Description of problem:
After user session expires, the JS should reload the page so all potential sensitive data are hidden.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. keep your session expire
2. you can still see the page, e.g. host list
the page is not refreshed by JS
the page is refreshed afterwards so login form appears
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/19315 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/19315 has been resolved.
*** Bug 1515063 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1511014 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1583966 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- set idle timeout to 1 minute
- tried hosts, settings and products pages
- js correctly refreshed the page and i ended up on the login page
- after re-login, the state was lost and i ended up on the default page, but i think this is by the design decision
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.