Cloned from upstream: https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6924
During upgrate the http.keytab is moved to a new location but with incorrect SELinux context. Operation `copy` and `remove` should be used instead of `move` to restore context properly.
This bz is derived from bug 1436689
IPA server version: ipa-server-4.5.0-13.el7.x86_64
Tested the bug with following observations:
1) Verified that upgrade of IPA server to latest version is successful.
2) No errors/ failures are observed during upgrade process.
3) All the basic commands work successfully after upgrade.
4) Verified the same for other upgrade paths:
- RHEL 7.1.z > Rhel 7.4
- RHEL 7.2.z > Rhel 7.4
- RHEL 7.3 > Rhel 7.4
- RHEL 7.3.z > Rhel 7.4
5) We are unable to login to UI after upgrade, for which a separate bug is logged BZ#1451733
6) No AVC errors related to "http.keytab" are observed during/after the upgrade process.
Thus on the basis of above observations, marking status of bug to "VERIFIED".
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.